I have sold/given up my land. What evidence of this will you need to alter your records?


We will need either a formal letter from a suitably qualified professional e.g. solicitor or surveyor, or evidence of the transaction itself e.g. sight of Land Certificate or Lease. Please ensure a plan is included so the land can easily be identified.