We are committed to being open and transparent about how we work, our decision-making processes and the services we provide. As part of this commitment we are increasing the amount of data that we make available publicly so that the public are able to hold us to account better.
We have used the government’s Code of Recommended Practice for Local Authorities on Data Transparency, which recommends the datasets Local Authorities should make available as a minimum, as a starting point for deciding what information we should make available. Below are links to enable you to find these items more easily on our website.
- Expenditure over £500, (including costs, supplier and transaction information). Any sole trader or body acting in a business capacity in receipt of payments of at least £500 of public money should expect such payments to be transparent. All payments made through the Purchase Ledger can be found HERE. We publish this list monthly.
- Senior employee salaries and job descriptions. ‘Senior employee salaries’ is defined as all salaries which are above £50,000 and above (irrespective of post), which is the Senior Civil Service minimum pay band. This information can be found by following the two links HERE and HERE.
- An organisational chart of the staff structure of the local authority can be found HERE.
- Board member allowances and expenses. Details of Board members’ expenses claimed during the year. This is an annual publication in April each year for the previous financial year (1st April to 31st March). This can be downloaded HERE.
- Policies, performance, external audits and key inspections and key indicators on the authority’s fiscal and financial position. The Annual Governance and Accountability Return (formerly Annual Return) is an annual publication for the previous financial year (1st April to 31st March) which includes the External Audit Report. This will be published once it has received external audit opinion (usually early October).
Got a question about our drainage network?
If you need further information please look at our frequently asked questions.
For more information about our services or district call us
Mon – Thu: 08:00 – 16:30
Fri: 08:00 – 16:00
Fri: 08:00 – 16:00